[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcomg7 and Siri Do Not Work

Eric Clegg ewclegg at outlook.com
Sat Mar 2 17:44:40 UTC 2024

Hello,
Siri has now quit completely after the useless diabetes educator from Kaiser installed Dexcomg7.

I have had trouble with Siri twice in the last few weeks.

I was at the Maryland state NFB convention a few weeks ago and someone from their technology seminar had to get it going again.

The training here inSacramento is inadequate.

This agency should be Nac accredited.

I've got some good apps on this phone including Fox news and have no idea how to gdet to them or activate them.

Thanks for the help.

Eric Clegg