[Diabetes-Talk] Disappointment

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 20:23:16 UTC 2024

Eric,

There is a Short Cut app on the iPhone that you can have someone help you
set up that lets you then ask Siri "What is my blood sugar?"  You can also
have someone set up a Widget for the Dexcom app, so it always shows on your
home screen.  My son set them up for me, so I don't know how to tell you to
set them up.  Sorry about that.

				Jamie