[Diabetes-Talk] Help With Menu Setting

Eric Clegg ewclegg at outlook.com
Fri Mar 8 16:47:25 UTC 2024

Hello listers,
I will be attending the NFBC convention inRancho Cordova, CA next week and plan to attend the Diabetes Action Network (DAN).

I have dexcomg7 installed on my iPhone.

Could someone in person help me adjust the menu for that app so the iPhone will give glucose readings using Siri?

I have no idea how to do this and the worthless diabetes educators at Kaiser certainly could not successfully set this up for me.

If I can't give the quired help I guess I'll have to go back to pricking my finger with Prodigy.

What a boring chore!

Eric Clegg