[Diabetes-Talk] re intersting finding with bemyeye Ai

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 21:02:22 UTC 2024

Glad that I could help with my finding with be my eyes app and using that  app to share graphs from either Dexcom or libre to it.  I cant get Dexcom with the crap that I have to go through with my insurance , so I am paying out of pocket for  libre  cgm, so that i can have cgm reading as a analytic  tool to compare to my traditional glucometer .