[Diabetes-Talk] re intersting finding with bemyeye Ai

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:18:43 UTC 2024

Ok, that’s good to know about Dexcom.  At least with libre it was reporting what t the graph in question.  So don’t know if it depends on how Dexcom gives the graph and trend picture representations.   But just another tool to have around . especially since  these tools  will continue to  improve with improvements to the AI models.