[Diabetes-Talk] re intersting finding with bemyeye Ai

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Mar 15 20:23:55 UTC 2024

I've made an interesting discovery with my Dexcom G7. If I ask Siri, using hey siri, what my reading is, it often says, your sensor reading is not available. Yet if I actually open up the app myself, lo and behold, look Mom! A number! Sheesh!
I'm going to watch it to see if this is a real trend or if that was just a moment when it changed suddenly.