[Diabetes-Talk] dexcom question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Mar 26 02:16:14 UTC 2024

In the G7, a transmitter is part of each sensor. Each sensor lasts 10 days.
You just need sensors and the app, which as others have already said, you
get for free in the app store, or the Google Play store if you have an
android phone. With each sensor you get an overpatch, which is supposed to
help keep the sensor on.
The one coming out this summer is the Stelo, designed to be sold over the
counter and used by those not taking insulin. It runs with an app, but none
of us know anything about the accessibility of that app yet. Good luck.