[Diabetes-Talk] Anyone Used the MiniMed Package Yet, All Controlled by Your Phone?RE: Diabetes-Talk Digest, Vol 225, Issue 3

everett everettgavel.com everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Aug 12 21:20:48 UTC 2026


Hi Rick, 

Thanks for the response. I look forward to learning more if you give further updates. I hope it all goes better than hoped for. 

Everett



--- Original Message --- 
Hi,
My Endocrinologist just ordered the Flex for me. After the demo by the Minimed/Medtronics Rep, there is nothing about this we will not be able to handle by ourselves. Same infusion/reservoir as the 770/780 versions and no controls on the much smaller pump. All done by your I-phone or Android. Only problem now is the Distributors of this system know nothing about this, as I learned today. I'll let you know more as I get this all set up sometime soon.
Rick




More information about the Diabetes-Talk mailing list