[Diabetes-Talk] The FDA just aprooved the new Lebre Duo for measuring keeton leves and sugar levers for type I folks
dan.tevelde at comcast.net
dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 15:40:41 UTC 2026
This is interesting news but I don't understand how a device like this would work. Would there need to be some other component which checks blood serum. I don't quite understand how a wearable would do measurements without pricking the skin.
Dan
-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Robert Shelton via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2026 5:37 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: rshelton1 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] The FDA just aprooved the new Lebre Duo for measuring keeton leves and sugar levers for type I folks
According to google: Platform Support: The device works with the established mobile app ecosystem on iPhone and Android.Unified Dashboard: The software brings continuous glucose and ketone monitoring data together into a single mobile view.Alerts and Tracking: The connected app provides real-time trends and automatic warnings for rising ketone levels.
-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of gary via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2026 4:07 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] The FDA just aprooved the new Lebre Duo for measuring keeton leves and sugar levers for type I folks
Thanks for the info.will there be both android and ios versions of it .
-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lino Morales via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2026 1:34 PM
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Lino Morales <linomorales001 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] The FDA just aprooved the new Lebre Duo for measuring keeton leves and sugar levers for type I folks
Here is the press release from the FDA.
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-authorizes-first-wearable-device-continuously-monitors-both-ketone-levels-and-blood-sugar
--
Lino Morales KW4NIGH
_______________________________________________
Diabetes-Talk mailing list
Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/rshelton1%40gmail.com
_______________________________________________
Diabetes-Talk mailing list
Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/dan.tevelde%40comcast.net
More information about the Diabetes-Talk
mailing list