[Diabetes-Talk] New address
mad.tewe at gmail.com
mad.tewe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 20:31:24 UTC 2026
Hello, I sent you an email first to your old email and recently to this one. Let me know if you got it? I am Veronica Smith. I was hoping you or someone from your Diabetes committee could zoom into our SAGE meeting in September or October. We meet the second Wednesday of every month.
-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Debbie Wunder via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2026 12:42 PM
To: Diabetes Talk <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: debbiewunder at socket.net
Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] New address
My new address is
debbiewunder at socket.net <mailto:debbiewunder at socket.net>
and I look forward to hearing from any of you I can help as the president of our division.
Warmly,
Debbie
_______________________________________________
Diabetes-Talk mailing list
Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/mad.tewe%40gmail.com
More information about the Diabetes-Talk
mailing list