[Diabetes-Talk] Introduction and a question on glucose monitoring devices

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:53:29 UTC 2026


Those are awesome numbers, Sugar! Congratulations.
Cindy

On 8/31/2026 10:38 AM, sugarsyl71--- via Diabetes-Talk wrote:
> I also use the Libre 3+ and I enjoy being able to read my GMI, whis equal to your A1C. for me it is spot on with the blood work they do. I am currently at a 6.1.
> I am trending at 80%. Under trends this is a bit more work to get to but not impossible.
> Good luck
> Sugar
>
> 💜 "Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you.
> Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you."❤️
>
> 💖 Sugar
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Gary Wunder via Diabetes-Talk
> Sent: Monday, August 31, 2026 6:47 AM
> To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
> Cc: Gary Wunder <gwunder at earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Introduction and a question on glucose monitoring devices
>
> I use the Libre 3+, and I find it very useful with the iPhone app. Braille works fine for readings and other things.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Chris Westbrook via Diabetes-Talk
> Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2026 3:25 PM
> To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
> Cc: Chris Westbrook <westbchris at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] Introduction and a question on glucose monitoring devices
>
> Hi. I am deaf blind and recently was diagnosed with diabetes. I am thinking of getting a cgm and was wondering if any devices were easier to use or more accessible with voiceover on the iphone? Thanks.
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/gwunder%40earthlink.net
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/sugarsyl71%40sbcglobal.net
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/slerythema%40gmail.com



More information about the Diabetes-Talk mailing list