[Diabetes-Talk] New Minimed pumps and CGM compatibility
Rick Mladek
hmladek at neo.rr.com
Thu Sep 3 13:11:18 UTC 2026
Hi all,
I have received my Flex pump and it is very small compared to all other tubed pumps. However, it is the waiting on the Instinct sensors that delays my beginning with this system. I'll keep you up to date as I have information to share.
Rick
-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Patricia Maddix via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2026 1:00 AM
To: NFB Diabetes Division <Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Patricia Maddix <pmaddix at comcast.net>
Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] New Minimed pumps and CGM compatibility
In follow up to some of the posts of the last couple of days. See a link below to additional information about new Minimed pumps and CGM compatibility. This is fromDiabetech newsletter, which also has regular podcasts and YouTube videos on diabetes technology. this resource is one of the ways I stay up-to-date with diabetes technology that seems to be changing on a daily basis.
Patricia.
https://www.diabetech.info/p/instinct-sensor-is-coming-soon-to-minimed-flex-system?utm_source=www.diabetech.info&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=how-do-you-define-a-cure-for-t1d-plus-two-aid-system-reviews&_bhlid=1715c9cc828dd66e1832c2ae00e6240e468f051b
Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
Diabetes-Talk mailing list
Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/hmladek%40neo.rr.com
More information about the Diabetes-Talk
mailing list