[Diabetes-Talk] New Minimed pumps and CGM compatibility

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 04:34:34 UTC 2026


Thanks, Patricia.

I started listening to the podcast after the last time you mentioned it. 
Very insightful, especially since my doctor brought up a pump after my 
last appointment. Still making med changes that seem to be going in the 
right direction so I didn't want to go down this road yet.

Cindy

On 9/3/2026 12:59 AM, Patricia Maddix via Diabetes-Talk wrote:
> In follow up to some of the posts of the last couple of days. See a link below to additional information about new Minimed pumps and CGM compatibility. This is fromDiabetech newsletter, which also has regular podcasts and YouTube videos on diabetes technology. this resource is one of the ways I stay up-to-date with diabetes technology that seems to be changing on a daily basis.
> Patricia.
>
> https://www.diabetech.info/p/instinct-sensor-is-coming-soon-to-minimed-flex-system?utm_source=www.diabetech.info&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=how-do-you-define-a-cure-for-t1d-plus-two-aid-system-reviews&_bhlid=1715c9cc828dd66e1832c2ae00e6240e468f051b
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/slerythema%40gmail.com



More information about the Diabetes-Talk mailing list