[DSM-Iowa] Fwd: Support for NFBLA

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Sat Apr 27 18:40:30 UTC 2019

Hello federation family. Please see the below message from Katy Olsen about our Federation family in Louisiana.

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: