[DSM-Iowa] FW: Game night and meals for the Heartland info

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Aug 16 02:24:06 UTC 2019

Good Evening Everyone:
Do to continuing email issues with nfb i.org on mobile devices, Mike Harvey
was unable to send this out directly. Please see below and contact Mike with
any questions or to sign up for the event below. Please also contact him if
you plan to be at game night. Thank you!

Scott Van Gorp, President
Phone: 515-720-5282
Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.