[DSM-Iowa] Game Night

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:47:33 UTC 2019

Good morning to all,
I just thought I would let everyone know that tonight, February 26, is game night. We cancelled last week because of the weather. Tonight will be cold and invigorating, so come join us and dispel the winter blues. It is at the Iowa Department for the Blind in 2 South. Come to the North Door of the building on Watson Powell Drive, come in, come up, and enjoy walking tacos and refried beans. Then we will mix and mingle and play a few games. I can’t wait to see you there.

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone