[DSM-Iowa] July game night and next chapter meeting

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Mon Jul 15 20:44:41 UTC 2019

Hi all. Due to lots of other things going this week and us all being a little worn out from convention, we are going to cancel game night for this month.
We will have our next game night on Tuesday Aaugust 20, and our next chapter meeting will be Saturday August 10.

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.