[DSM-Iowa] Going away dinner party for Tai

Joseph Van LENT joevanlent at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 13:14:53 UTC 2019

Joe amd Lora plans on being there.
________________________________
From: DSM-Iowa <dsm-iowa-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Michael Harvey via DSM-Iowa <dsm-iowa at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 11:10 AM
To: Des Moines Chapter List
Cc: Michael Harvey
Subject: [DSM-Iowa] Going away dinner party for Tai

Happy Friday all. We will have Tai's farewell get together on Thursday Arune 27th at Hy-vee Market Grill. We will meet there 6:00. Please RSV to me off list so I can have an accurate headcount. So far, I have confirmation from Cindi, Terri, Nick, myself, and Karly I believe. I'm assuming Tai and Laura will be there :) See you guys Thursday.

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695<tel:615-554-0695>
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org<mailto:mharvey at nfbi.org>
Website: www.nfbi.org<http://www.nfbi.org/>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.