[DSM-Iowa] uber and lyft reminders

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Sat May 4 18:17:00 UTC 2019

Good afternoon Federation Family:
As most of you probably know already, we in the federation started collecting data from uber and lyft riders many months ago. This originally started because several dog users experienced discrimination from drivers. Please remember to use this link to report both good and bad feedback.
https://nfb.org/programs-services/legal-program/uber-and-lyft-survey Link

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.