[DSM-Iowa] Christmas Party Info

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Sat Nov 16 22:20:23 UTC 2019

Good afternoon Federation Family,
We are having our Christmas Party on Saturday December 7th at noon in the Assembly Room at IDB.
Our menu will consist of turkey, ham, dressing, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, Holiday potatoes, cheesy corn bake with cheddar, sweet potato casserole, creamy spinach and green bean casserole. We will have dinner rolls and several cheesecake options for dessert. Please rsvp to me using my email in this message or to Chelsea Paige at chelseap08 at gmail.com by Friday if  you plan to enjoy this delicious lunch with us.  Cost will be $20.

Respectfully,

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.