[DSM-Iowa] Christmas Party Info

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Thu Nov 21 18:08:32 UTC 2019

I have everyone who replied to the list and sent me private emails as requested! Thank you all for the RSVpeople .

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.