[DSM-Iowa] September Chapter Meeting

Mike Harvey mike.harvey149 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 20:16:01 UTC 2019

Hi everyone. As we discussed last month, we are planning to tailgate and/have lunch with our chapter meeting before the annual Iowa/Iowa State football game. The game kicks off at 3:00 so we will start the meeting at 1:00. We are going to have beef burgers, but we need people to bring sides and desserts. Very few people have reached so far, yet many expressed interest in doing this. So, we need you all to contact Karly Prinds at 913-707-8063 by Tuesday evening at the latest to discuss what you can and/or are willing to bring to contribute to the festivities. We need several people to participate as we usually total around 40 in numbers at our meetings. karly is expecting calls and text messages. If we do not have participation from more than just a few people in regards to bringing items to share, then we will simply cancel the tailgating festivitieaes after the meeting, and we will still meet at 1:00. If we have to cancel, I will make sure that the meeting is let out in time for people to go wherever they choose to watch the game. if you have questions for me, please text or call as i still am unable to get my NFBI email on my phone. See you all Saturday.

Sincerely,
Mike Harvey

Sent from my iPhone