[DSM-Iowa] Iowa Covid-19 resources

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Apr 24 13:13:31 UTC 2020

Good Morning Federation Family:

I wanted to make you aware of two new Covid-19 resources in Iowa. First,
thanks to the outstanding contributions of two of our members, Joe and
Sharonda Goode, Iowa now has accessible statewide statistics for Covid-19
cases. They were able to make contact with the right entities to help the
state present the information accessibly. The information can be found at

https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/access

Second, the governor announced a new initiative aimed at increasing Covid-19
testing in Iowa. In partnership with a Utah-based company, testing sites
will begin to open up more widely throughout the state. For more information
and to begin the assessment process, please visit

www.testiowa.com <http://www.testiowa.com>

This site has been tested and is accessible as far as we can tell. If you
have issues with it, please feel free to let me know.

I hope the above information will help all of us gain better access to
information regarding Covid-19. If you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to contact me. Stay safe and healthy!

Scott Van Gorp, President
Phone: 515-720-5282
 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.