[DSM-Iowa] Expressing My Feelings.

Mary McGee mmcatitude at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:43:10 UTC 2020

I'll just reply by saying that I've seen you twice, spoken to you, and
you've looked straight at me without acknowledging my speaking.  Once was by
the mailboxes and once was by the gate on the West side of the Locust
Building.  I said, "Hi, Don."  And you just kept walking.  I wondered what
the hall did I do to him?