[DSM-Iowa] Expressing My Feelings.

Tai Tomasi tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:02:42 UTC 2020

Mary:

 I’m sorry you are experiencing these feelings.    I think it is really important to assume good intent. Every now and then, I don’t hear people who are talking to me, and I am sometimes lost in thought. Other times, I have earbuds in my ears and do not hear them. Just because someone doesn’t respond doesn’t mean they have any ill will toward you. As I have told you before, it is always nice to have you participating in the chapter meetings. You are always welcome.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.