[DSM-Iowa] Expressing My Feelings.

James Omvig jhomvig at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:45:33 UTC 2020

Dear Mary:

This is Jim Omvig.  I'm so glad that your work schedule has
changed so that you can attend monthly Chapter meetings again!
Sharon and I, and our table crew, will be glad to have you join
us again!  We will speak TO and WITH you, and we will give you
rides to and from meetings if you like!  I am assuming, of
course, that FACE TO FACE will resume again soon!

Fondly,

Jim Omvig