[DSM-Iowa] Expressing My Feelings.

Sharonda Goode s.goode1013 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 03:46:10 UTC 2020

Hi Mary:
I'm Sharonda and I specifically remember you coming to last year's meeting with Michael and Kim. I also remember welcoming you since my husband and I sit at the raffle table in front of the room. I am sorry that you have been experiencing feelings of disconnect. I feel that we all have in some way since the pandemic. I also think that you bring up some very real points that we as the Chapter may need to consider. I sure do hope you'll remain a member and share with us your ideas on outreach and new membership.

Sharonda Goode