[DSM-Iowa] Fwd: Des Moines Chapter August Meeting

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Sat Aug 8 14:57:59 UTC 2020

Good morning Federation Family,
Please see below my signature for the link and call in info for today's meeting, thought I'd resend it to make it easier for some to get to.
Thanks,
Mike

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: