[DSM-Iowa] How-To Tuesday -- Let's Knead Bread

Sharonda Goode s.goode1013 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 14:41:34 UTC 2020

A big huge thank you goes to Sandi and Karly for the excellent instructions we received on Tuesday. Seven of us gathered to learn how to knead bread. It was definitely a fun experience for sure! I even took my bread  and made breadsticks the following morning to go with our coffee! I am looking forward to us gathering more often on Tuesdays and having a blast as we learn how to do various things. Thank you all very much for being there and making this a momentous occasion.

Sharonda

Sharonda Goode