[DSM-Iowa] January Chapter Meeting and Happy New Year

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Wed Jan 8 04:23:22 UTC 2020

Greetings Federation Family,
I hope you all had a fantastic Holiday Season, and I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year. Our first chapter meeting of the decade and of 2020 will be Saturday January 11 at 2:00 PM in the assembly room at the Iowa Department for the Blind. Doors will open at 1:30 and refreshments will be served. We will be holding elections for all officer and board positions. Anyone who pays dues of $5 for the year before the meeting will be elegible to vote. Any and all are welcome to attend. We will also be joined by Catlin Curry from DART. If there are any questions, feel free to contact me via email or call/text.

Sincerely,

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.