[DSM-Iowa] Announcement of June Chapter Meeting and other news

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Wed Jun 10 00:52:13 UTC 2020

Good evening Federation Family,
Our June chapter meeting will be held on Saturday June 13 at 2:00 PM Central Daylight Time. The zoom link and dial in info will be sent out as a reply to this message. We will talk about national convention, we will also hear the state of the State from NFBI President Scott Van Gorp. If there are topics you would like to discuss, please send me a direct email using the address at the bottom of this message or text/call me directly.
50/50 for Chapter Meeting is back this month. You can start buying tickets now by reaching out to Sharonda Goode at s.goode1013 at gmail.com and her cashtag through the cash app is $ShariRockz ... payments can be made through the cash app, and once you've paid Sharonda and Joe will give you your numbers for the raffle. For those who are not inclined to download the cash app, you can still participate in the raffle. Please reach out to Dave Hammel or myself if you'd like to participate. We can get you money and tickets. As you know, we as a chapter contribute to the PAC plan through National, and we as a board believe the raffle may generate some interest and help us pay that bill. If there are any questions, feel free to reach out to me off list via email, call or text. Talk to you all Saturday.

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.