[DSM-Iowa] With A Heavy Heart

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Wed Jun 17 22:33:20 UTC 2020

Hi everyone. I love that some of you have taken to this list to post memories and/or nice words about Mike Glynn. Please feel free to do more of that as you see fit. Also, I'd like to hear if anyone else is planning to go to services tomorrow.

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.