[DSM-Iowa] With A Heavy Heart

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Jun 18 01:48:43 UTC 2020

This is certainly sad news. I was shocked when I got the text from Mike Harvey last night. On behalf of the affiliate, I send condolences to the family. I will be posting this to the affiliate and the national leadership soon. Thanks all for the memories. I know we all have them. He was truly special in many ways, and he will be missed. From his work on the chapter board, to his appearance on stage at a national convention as part of the celebration of freedom, he has left a lasting legacy for all of us! I would love to be at the visitation tomorrow, but I’m unable to. I will be there in spirit.

Scott Van Gorp, President
Phone: 515-720-5282
 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.