[DSM-Iowa] news on Sharon Omvig

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Wed Mar 4 12:45:40 UTC 2020

Good morning Federation Family. I received a text early this morning that Sharon Omvig had a stroke last evening and is in ICU. That is all I have heard for now. I am out of town this week, but I will share more as soon as I hear more.

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.