[DSM-Iowa] latest on Mrs Omvig

Kimberley Barber mrs.kimberley.barber at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:33:30 UTC 2020

Good morning, Last evening I had the pleasure of visiting with Sharon, Jim, and her family at Methodist Hospital. She was moved out of ICU to a regular room. She is doing well. The hope is to possibly release her tomorrow if all looks good to her physician. She sends her love and appreciation for the thoughts and prayers. She’s already planning to attend the March DSM NFBI Chapter meeting. Take care all! Kim Barber

Sent from my iPhone