[DSM-Iowa] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Requesting Time-Sensitive Assistance Regarding Social Security

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri May 29 02:22:11 UTC 2020

Good Evening Federation Family:

Please see the below time- sensitive request from our national president, and please be sure to take action as appropriate.

Scott Van Gorp, President
Phone: 515-720-5282
Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.