[DSM-Iowa] Thank You!

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Mon Nov 16 16:01:52 UTC 2020

Mary,
All assignments have not been given, and even when we do assign facilitators for our discussions groups, we are going to encourage that facilitators reach out to different people to lead so anyone who has ideas can be heard from and share knowledge with the group. Mary, you are not bugging anyone. We had time during the meeting, and you had an issue to discuss that many were able to relate to. Our group is designed to inform, advocte and help our members, and you are definitely as much a part of this chapter as anyone. As for meals out, projects and the like, I sincerely hope we get back to those sooner rather than later. Please use my contact info below to reach out to me off list so I can get you a thumbdrive. Thanks to everyone who attended. We have had 28 or more people at every meeting even during the pandemic. Very much appreciate you all. Hope you will all join us in December. Happy Thnksgiving to everyone and we will be sending out info soon on discussions to be held on zoom. I'm also still taking volunteers to help with facilitating these groups. Just contact me off list.
Best,

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.