[DSM-Iowa] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: IRS Services for the Visually Impaired

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Thu Nov 19 01:29:48 UTC 2020

Happy hump day Federation family,
See below regarding info about changes with the IRS.
Best,

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: