[DSM-Iowa] Update on Mr. Michael Barber

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Mon Oct 19 14:40:55 UTC 2020

Good morning Federation family,
I am writing to pass on information I have just learned about Mr. Michael Barber. He is still currently at Methodist Hospital and plans to spend a couple of weeks working with Younkers Rehab there. He is still weak, but he has shown lots of progress. I know Kim, Michael and the family appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Please keep them in your minds and hearts and see your well-wishes and continued prayers for a speedy recovery to Mr. Michael Barber. The chapter sent a card, and we continue to send positive thoughts that Mr. Barber will return home in the next couple of weeks.
Respectfully,

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.