[DSM-Iowa] October Monitor.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:37:25 UTC 2020

Yes, it is a nice snow in spite of the date.
It will be a long time before we can celebrate the end of Covid, I think,
but we can sure celebrate each day we are able to remain healthy or become
healthy again.
I didn't read the whole Braille Monitor yet.
The convention pannel that starred Scott LaBarre, Dan Goldstein, Dr.
Maurer, Eve Hill, and Tim Elder was really quite good. At the convention it
seemed to me tha some got more air time than others, but in the article it
seemed more even. There is a lot yet to be done concerning our rights and
ADA, and we should all educate ourselves about ADA. There are things that
many of us believe to be true that may not be.
Cindy Lou