[DSM-Iowa] I Must Apologize. ,PLUS ,JIM ,OMVIG

James Omvig jhomvig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:30:21 UTC 2020

Mike,

Very well SAID!!!  You are totally correct!!!

And, Mary, when I asked you in which form you had read the
October MONITOR, my question had absolutely nothing to do with
vision!  I was simply hoping that you had listened to the
recorded verson so that you would have heard Dr.  tenBroek
deliver WITHIN THE GRACE OF GOD in his own voice!  He had a
fabulous voice, and was a fabulous speech-maker!!!

Again, my question had absolutely nothing to do with vision!!!
COME BACK!!!

Respectfully,

Jim Omvig