[DSM-Iowa] Christmas Party!

emejia083 at gmail.com emejia083 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 22:01:12 UTC 2021

Hello all.

to those of you who were unable to come. I am sorry you were not there.

We had a wonderful time at the party. In attendance were all the retreat
students who seemed to have enjoyed themselves. We had Ham, fried, chicken,
potatoes, veggies, salad, and brownies.

We got the opportunity to talk to the students, about what the federation
does, and can do for them. We talked about convention this summer, the
voting rights bill, and of course what they need to do to join.

While we were there, we had three new members.

Jeff Jasper

Jim and Becky Young. (Hope I spelled their last name correctly)

To our three new members. We welcome you with open hearts to our federation
family.

Special thanks!

Thank you to Cindy Ray for arranging the delicious food.

Thank you to Sarah Baebler for helping us out to serve all in attendance.

Thank you to Beth Rogers for helping us out as well.

I think everyone was able to enjoy all the dishes served.

to our entire Federation Family, I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday
season.

Enrique Mejia

President Des Moines Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Iowa.