[DSM-Iowa] How To Tuesday returns next Tuesday

rjray at q.com rjray at q.com
Tue Jun 1 22:10:04 UTC 2021

Greetings,

Sharonda reminded me the other day that How To Tuesday is going to be back
next Tuesday, June 8 at 7:00 pm. The topic for this time will be the NLS
Humanware E-Reader. Since Iowa is part of the pilot project for NLS to get
E-readers in the hands of blind person we are going to have a discussion
about the reader, what is it, how does it work, what can you do with it. The
discussion will be led by people who use the reader themselves and have also
worked with others.

There will be an opportunity for anyone that doesn't know about it to hear
about it from those who are using it. If you have one you are encouraged to
talk about what you like about or dislike  about it. If you have suggestions
about how to make it better for new braille users we would be glad to hear
that also.

Bring your questions, comments and suggestions and spend an hour or so with
us to talk about one of the most exciting new products in the Braille
technology arena.

The formal invite will be out later to remind you to be there.

Bob Ray