[DSM-Iowa] Michael

Enrique Mejia emejia at nfbi.org
Wed Mar 17 08:54:26 UTC 2021

Hello all.
I am sorry this is so late, but I want to make sure that this gets out to the chapter.
Our friend Michael Barber is undergoing surgery tomorrow.
He is at Methodist Hospital, and Kim asked for our prayers.
So please have Michael, Kim, and their family in your prayers.

Thank you.

Enrique Mejia, NOMC
President National Federation of the Blind of Iowa Des Moines Chapter
Phone: 805-890-4316
Email: emejia at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.