[DSM-Iowa] Friends, fun, food, and games

rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Sun Oct 16 11:30:46 UTC 2022

Hello all, I just wanted to remind you that on October 18, is our wonderful dinner and game night. Remember, we are having chili, with crackers, cheese,   and there will also be dairy free cheese as well, and chili cheese Fritos, if anyone wants to make Frito chili pies. there will be lemonade to drink, and mini cinnamon rolls, brownie bites, and Eminem chocolate chip cookies. Please come and join us.  We are all going to have a good time! Looking forward to spending a fun evening with the YATP students. Remember to have your trick ready so you can get a treat! Looking forward to seeing all of you there. Oh yes, the most important part dinner starts at 5:30 PM. And games will commence after. Trick-or-treat is going to be our new game for this month. Next month there will be another new game introduced at game night. Any suggestions for fun games or a good dinner? Please let me know! We are always open to new fun ideas. you can contact me by phone at 515-553-9270 or email me at rebecca.young1264 at outlook.comBecky