[DSM-Iowa] reflections,, and updates.

Becky Young byoung at nfbi.org
Mon Jun 12 20:09:31 UTC 2023

Hello members,
Just a quick update.
I have been getting responses about the zoom banquet party. Right now, we have 6 that are going to attend. There may be more. The decision has been that the party is going to be held at our house, in Urbandale. The banquet usually runs from 7:00 to 11:00 so all should try to arrive around 6:30. I am just letting all of you know, that I am not cooking a big meal. I think that we are going to have things set up so that people can eat as they wish. Things like little Smokies, and meatballs in barbecue sauce, chips, fruit, vegetable tray, probably something sweet, and I don’t know what else yet. Just simple foods. Anyone who wants to come please email me off list, at my contact information below. If you reply, or reply all, everything goes through the list. I think we are going to have a lot of fun.

Becky Young, President
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa, Des Moines
Phone: 515-553-9270
Email
Website
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.