[DSM-Iowa] Meeting agenda

Becky Young byoung at nfbi.org
Sat Oct 14 14:57:23 UTC 2023

Sorry, I got this out a little later then I ment to.
Call meeting to order,
Recite pledges,
Guests, Birthdays, and introductions,
Secretary’s report,
Treasurers report,
Scott state of the state address,
Committee reports,
Presidents remarks,
Presidential release,
Adjourn meeting,

Becky Young, President
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa, Des Moines
Phone: 515-553-9270
Email
Website
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.