[DSM-Iowa] FW: Chapter Fundraising Committee by ZOOM.

Mary McGee mmcatitude at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 16:20:57 UTC 2024

Hello, Members!

              I hope you all had a blessed and happy Easter!  Tonight at
7:30 p.m., I'm calling a Fundraising Committee Meeting and you're all
invited because I want as many people involved as possible.  I have found
some things we may sell at National Convention, but they will cost some
money up front.

              I also wish to discuss again something we might do at Chapter
Meetings in place of 50/50, so I'd like as much input as possible from you.

              Of course, I'll take any fundraising ideas you have and we can
discuss them!

              Hope to talk to you then!  Below is the ZOOM info I just
received from Scott.

Thanks!

Mary