[Dtb-talk] Narrator needed

Lou Gutierrez luisg at afb.net
Mon Dec 8 17:17:12 UTC 2008

Hi Marisa,

I would like to offer the services of AFB for this. Just let me know which
of our professional narrator(s) you prefer to use (I can provide a list if
not familiar with them) and we'll take care of it.

Regards,

Lou Gutierrez
Director of Operations,
Accessible Media & Talking Book Productions
American Foundation for the Blind
11 Penn Plaza
Suite 300
New York, NY 10001
(212)502-7732 Voice
(212)502-7791 Fax
luisg at afb.net
http://www.afb.org <http://www.afb.org/>
http://www.talkingbookproductions.com
<http://www.talkingbookproductions.com/>

Expanding possibilities for people with vision lossTM