[Dtb-talk] issues with using victor stream

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 17:57:54 UTC 2008

Hi all, I had used my victor stream in the beginning, but have stopped for a
few months.  Only because I had such a hard time downloading and unzipping
files, it was very complicated.  Has this since been easier to do. I use the
stream for other things, but to download books was a big headache even when
I contacted humanware, it was still rediculous.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind
Greater Long Island Chapter